Safety first, as your coach, looking out for you is my top priority – you may experience MamaMo kick in, it comes from a place of love and compassion wanting you to experience your full potential.
While we have all ebbed & flowed with COVID-19 regulations, we will continue to follow local regulations, my mission is to hold space for all to feel safe and at ease, enjoying the healing magic in the wonders of nature.
Community – no hate speech or bullying is not welcome. In every effort to make everyone feel welcome & safe bullying or hate speech of any kind is not allowed, and any degrading comments about race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, or identity will not be tolerated.
Compassion & Kindness – we are all in this together and have possibly felt the effects of the COVID years. Creating community & connection is important to our emotional wellbeing. Let’s all treat each other with respect & humanity while acknowledging healthy conversations are natural and kindness is a must.
Trust – we inspire to empower you to trust your intuition and listen to your gut, if at any time you feel something is off, please share with right away, so I can attend to the situation as it arises.
Please note these rules are enforced regardless if you have been vaccinated or not.
Inappropriate behavior towards our team or community will not be tolerated.
Privates | Group Sessions | Workshops | Rentals | Special Events
SUP / SUP YOGA
- You must pre-register online. No walk-ins allowed.
- Do not visit us if you have symptoms of Covid-19 or have been around someone who has tested positive.
- Do not come to class for 14 days if you have travelled outside of the country
- Waiver of liability is required to be filled out online prior to arrival at our meeting spot.
- Arrive minimum 15 minutes before session start time
- Washrooms may or may not be available. If available, use at your own risk
- If you BYOB (bring your own board) and/or using an inflatable please ensure you are inflated and ready to go minimum 15 minutes before start time.
- No latecomers will be allowed.
- Please ensure you meet at the designated area.
- Masks are appreciated, not required. Please respect one another’s choice. If at any time you feel uncomfortable, please let me know in right away.
- Masks may be removed once on the water.
- Sanitize your hands before class and after class.
- Only touch equipment that has been assigned to you to use.
- Allow for social distancing, 2M while on land. 3M apart on the water.
- We are not liable for any lost or damaged items. Please hold onto any personal belongings. If cell phones &/or cameras are not waterproof or floatable, we strongly recommend them be left on shore. Alternatively, if you have a waterproof bag, please bring it with you.
- Equipment is cleaned with disinfectant between each paddler.
- Lifejackets may be wet. We highly encourage you to wear your own.
- Paddlers who wish to be extra thorough may bring their own Sanitary wipes to clean our equipment.
- Must be pre-booked a head of time online
- $30.00 per person